Learn more about Professional Buyer Representation
We want to help you call Bend, Oregon home. Live the life you’ve imagined!
There are many moving parts when buying real estate. When working with buyers, we strive to provide our clients with impeccable service and professionalism. This unique relationship of committed trust and care assures buyers the best possible home buying experience.
As your Buyer’s Agent, we will provide:
- Buyer Counseling Session – Conduct a buyer counseling session with you to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan a comprehensive search for your property.
- Integrity, Confidentiality – Review the Disclosed Limited Agency Agreement for Buyers form with you which outlines my duties and responsibilities to you as your exclusive representative.
- Property Search – Perform a complete search of homes in the Central Oregon Multiple Listing Service (COAR MLS) that meet your criteria.
- Online Client Portal – Create a private online portal to display the homes in COAR MLS that meet your criteria. The portal will alert you by email when new listings come on the market you need to see.
- Support Team – Provide you the names of qualified and vetted lenders, home inspectors, title companies, attorneys.
- Lender Pre-approval – Arrange a pre-qualification interview with the lender of your choice to obtain a pre-approval letter. This is critical in establishing a strong position for negotiations.
- Preview Properties – We can preview homes prior to scheduling a showing to ensure the homes meets your criteria.
- Schedule Showings – Contact listing agents and/or sellers to schedule showings and accompany you to all showings.
- Property Evaluations – Critique every home and discuss the positive and negative features that may affect its value and future resale.
- Market Analysis – Provide a detailed Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) of comparable sales in neighborhoods of homes we are considering to establish a baseline for possible negotiations.
- Negotiation Strategy – Prepare a negotiation strategy for a property you have selected which will include the CMA, property history and tax records.
- Offer Preparation – Advise you on structuring an appropriate offer which advances your best interests. I will prepare the Purchase Agreement with terms approved by you.
- Estimate of Funds Required – Provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs.
- Time Management – Ensure that all timelines are met, such as inspections, appraisals and removal of contingencies. We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the Purchase Agreement during the entire process.
- Review of Sellers Disclosure – Thoroughly review the seller’s disclosure statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy. Remedies will be addressed in the purchase agreement.
- Walk-Through – Accompany you on a thorough walk-through of the home before closing and assist you in dealing with any problems that may be discovered.
- Closing the Sale – Accompany you and represent you at closing. We will obtain the keys and help you take possession of your new home. A bottle of wine may be in order!
- After-Sale Service – Contact you after closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs.
Contact us to discuss your home search criteria.